Antonius Fashion Performance announces open contest for fashion designs. The contest takes place in 2 categories: fashion collection and accessoires’ collection.
In 2015 Antonius Fashion Performance (AFP) celebrates its 3rd bithday already. AFP will take place in Antonius Courtyard in Tartu on June 12, 2015.
1. AFP is open to individual designers as well as teams. Participants must be adults and collections must have been made or be in the process of making during the last 6 months.
2. The contest has 2 categories:
2.1 fashion collections including 6–8 outfits
2.2 accessoires’ collections including 6–8 items.
3. In order to participate the description of the concept of the collection, sketches and information about the authors must be presented in the following order:
- What is the purpose of the collection? Vision? Why? For whom?
- The description of the concept of the collection on a separate A4 sheet containing information about the title, inspiration and message of the collection. Max number of words: 200.
- Sketches/fashion designs on A4 sheets of the entire collection. Each outfit must be completed with a technical drawing + description of the used fabrics. Sketches/fashion designs must be accurately be presented, each outfit on a separate sheet. Free choice of technique.
- One A4 sheet with all outfits of the collection together.
- 2 photographs of the enrolled collection (in case it is ready) or 2 photographs of the previous collection. The photographs do not have to be high-quality fashion photographs. Requirements for photographs: jpg-format, min resolution 1600x1200 pixels or 2,1 megapixels.
- Name(s), address(es), contacts and CV(s) of the author(s) of the collection.
The deadline of presenting the sketches is March 1, 2015 at 23.59.
The names of the finalists will be announced in the end of March 2015 at www.loovtartu.ee/moeetendus and the participants will be informed in writing.